Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

My New Resolutions of the Year.

Posted by BenNike Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am delighted to announce my new resolutions of the year.

I've decided to turn over a new leaf. Too many regrets, as I wish I could have done it earlier. So, here it is.

My first and foremost,

1) Update every single work that are given to me. That includes holiday assignment, school homeworks, tuition homeworks. It may look rather deceptively difficult and time consuming but I pledge I will work it out and do my best.

Secondly,

2) Consistency Is The Key Of Success. At least 30 min - 1hr revision everyday regardless its weekend or weekdays. I've come to realise, cramming is never a good option.

3) Sleep less. ^^
Based on Benjamin's Theory : The more I sleep, the sleepier I am.
Results : Hypothesis is accepted. I sleep most of the time.

There it is =) . Wish me luck ^^

-BeN

0 comments