Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

22-08-07

Posted by BenNike Wednesday, August 22, 2007

22nd August 2007

Before I start, Happy Belated Birthday Danesh!

Anyway, here goes. Attended tuition as usual which starts at 2.30 till 4pm. After our lesson, we went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Rush Hour 3. Rush Hour 3 was awesome ^^ , it was full with comedies, laughters, nice pick up lines and many more.

==================================================

7.30 p.m - Ate curry laksa at some chinese restaurant. Angel and Di decided to watch Ratatouille which starts at 9.30pm. Well, I wasn't interested in cartoons, so me, Gin, and TCE went to Dunkin Donut because we're still hungry. Soon, my mom called to check whether I'm following my dad home. I informed my mom that I'll be following TCE home because we want to hang out a little longer. Finally, we decided to go home since we have nothing else to do.

However, thing started to go not as planned. TCE wasn't aware that I'm following him home although I already asked him a few times. He apologize for his mistake. Therefore, I called my mom to notify her that I'll be following my dad home. Unfortunately, my dad doesn't want to drive all the way to Pyramid to fetch me because he just went there to fetch my sis. (thats what my mom told me).

I guess I don't have a choice. Gotta take taxi and head to TCE's house. On my way to the entrance, again, my mom called and enlighten me saying my dad might be fetching me home. So, I waited for his call. Something went wrong, and all I hear was my dad shouting at me, saying :

Dad : Where are you now ?!
Me : Inside Pyramid
Dad : Why can't you wait at entrance ?!
Me : You reach already ?
Dad : *Then I can't remember what he said, but it really doesn't make any sense.*
Me: *Btw, he hasn't reached pyramid yet he asked why am I not at entrance*

Put down the phone, and started questioning why the hell is my father shouting to me. All I did was wait for my dad call because my mom told me my dad might be fetching me home. So why the rush, I'll just wait for his call to confirm whether hes fetching me or not. Sadly, upon receiving his call, all I get is screaming from my dad for no reason.

So, since hes already said hes fetching me (although hes mad , but hes still fetching me right? -.- ) I told TCE to get a cab without me. While waiting, I kept questioning why on earth is he shouting at me, isit because of his work or something else. I sms-ed my mom.

This is what she replied:

He already messed up and got fedup of fetching here & there. Next time plan properly or else papa will be angry.

Wth ?I already plan to take taxi with TCE and go to his house but my mom called me saying my father might be able to fetch me. So I waited for his call la. -.- end up she said I kept changing my mind. If my dad is that reluctant to fetch me, please say so. From my point of view, shes trying to state that its my fault for being indecisive. If my mom didn't called at 1st, I'll be in taxi and reached TCE house already. -.-

Ok.. Waited around 25minutes, I sat at the entrance because I worried my dad would say something else again , saying I'm not at the entrance or something else. *phone vibration*
Picked up:

*Louder Tone*
Dad : WHERE ARE YOU ! I CALLED YOU WAIT AT ENTRANCE RIGHT.
Me : I'm already at entrance. (controlling my anger)
Dad : COME OUT FURTHER LA, then started to mumble this and that.

Give me a break, I waited at the entrance. Now hes blaming me for not waiting outside of the entrance. He didn't even tell me to wait at the parking lot (outer entrance). To be safe, obviously I'll be waiting at the door entrance. Great, entered the car, shout shout shout. He asked why I'm like that.

Phew, (I'm thankful I'm still controlling my anger). I replied in a calm tone. Then he started to change the topic saying I'm being indecisive again, should have just stick to following TCE home. Gosh, I was so pissed that time, MY MOM IS THE ONE THAT CALLED ME SAYING MY DAD MIGHT BE FETCHING ME, IF SHE DIDN'T CALLED, I'LL BE AT TCE HOUSE ALREADY. DUH!

Blah! ,got fedup and kept quiet the whole time. Went back home and headed straight to my room. I wasn't comfortable on how they shouted at me, so I decided to let it all out at my blog. zzzz

However , I'm still thankful I can control my anger. Else, I might just get a tight slap from my dad. (although you're right or wrong, as long you answered them, its wrong) Cool huh -.-

Wasted my whole day. Holiday started but haven even started revising. Regret Regret Regret.

-BeN

0 comments