Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

13 - 10 - 2008

Posted by BenNike Monday, October 13, 2008

- Had 2 1/2 hours of badminton at Jaya Square. A really good experience as we get to play with professionals.

- Went out for lunch and played Poker at Vincent hse.
- Tuition at 8pm.

When am I gonna study ? -.-

A "blurring" moment

My dad went to the wrong area instead of waiting at my chemistry tuition location. He though it was add maths. -.- He waited there for 15 minutes ++ and during the period, some students that have finish add maths tuition actually entered my dad's car mistaking for their own vehicle. My dad didn't even notice its someone else in the car and the someone else wasn't even aware they are in the wrong car. Amazing o.o

-BL

0 comments