Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Now keep your love lockdown, you lose !

Posted by BenNike Saturday, March 7, 2009



Am I too preoccupied with the brevity of life ?

Nah. Haha. Mid-Semester break has officially started. 1 week !! ^___^

So, to my friends that hardly online nowadays, and those that went outstation like Sebastian, how are you guys and girls ?!! ^^
Chill and relax ya !!

Moving on, it would be a definite no if I were to refute how much I miss my schoolmates. College is fun, substracting the "little" assignment, and examinations which I just finished few days ago. However, MUFY - Monash University Foundation Year course isn't that lively in terms of events though. Albeit, being one of the most expensive course in Sunway College, it is comparably close to nil if I were to contrast between CIMP course and MUFY course for events commencement.

The only events that were held in MUFY are - Speed Dating in conjunction with Valentine's Day, and Freshie Nite, as I mentioned from my preceding post.


Speed Dating, an event done solely for charity and entertainment, inviting singles of boys and girls, with any kinds of race and age, to participate in this intriguing occasion. Participants are allowed 2-3 minutes of conversation with the opposite sex assigned by the hoster. From there, both parties will consider whether or not, they would provide them their contact numbers or vice versa.


Though I find this superfluous, and merely redundant for it to be held, if it is sheerly to highlight the main events of celebrating the Valentine's Day occasion, I would just simply keep an eye closed. =)

Next, I have recently finished my English Oral Presentation entitled - Sex Parties. =) A rather sensitive or staggering topic, and it may seem far-fetched to all, but I did it ^^ with pictures included as well !! , and scoring a total of 9.2/10 (2nd highest in class) *proud*
Been going out everyday till today. Heading off to Sunway Lagoon, tata =)


Jemy =)


Ji Hau, Tvanesh, Ben

-Ben, (Gab love to call me Uncle Ben, cause I'm very forgetful) -.-

Tune in to : Kanye West - Love Lockdown ! (The chorus is stuck in my head =.=)

SPM Results on 12th March 2009.


0 comments