Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Highest rate of stupidity

Posted by BenNike Tuesday, January 26, 2010

As much as I hate to say, but this just tends to go overboard at times.

Despite the various environments I am exposed to, the one and only one that are able to raise my blood pressure would be my sister.

Countless arguments have I been into and numerous of times have I made physical argument with, none of these is enough make me incensed nor irate. But a mere conversation with my sister is already enough to tick me off.

Respect, does she not show most of the time, or would I say ever before. Her trademark tone, being exasperating and rile used in most of her conversation among us, be it my dad or my mom or me. What's more, her sense of unfounded illogical statements and her recurrent, unpredictable disposition. And a master in being temperamental just further sideline the affection of what a brother should have towards a sister.

For the most part, I always tell myself not to bother such a minuscule and infinitesimal detail. But yet again, patience and tolerance do have their maximum threshold. While mine is has long been exhausted and over the boundaries, which what makes me feel like typing something here now.

Complains or would I say, sensible suggestions to my parents to make her a better person or to be a less annoying person to me, just fail with every approach. Like they said, point a finger to a person and have 3 fingers point back at you. They affirmed me that it was due to my over-worrisome attitude and blame me for mumbling so much while calling me senile.

Boy, I'll definitely tell you this, be lenient now and you can see a static deterioration in her attitude and improper self-development. Trust me, my parents just seems to be pamper her too much.

She doesn't do house-chores. Fine so be it. But at least have some sense of responsibility of placing leftovers and dirty plates back to the sink and not leave it on the computer table and everywhere else.

She did not switched off her iron and left it there, that if she used it. Just imagine would happen to my our precious home.

She just likes to leave the door entrance opened while she is upstair or in her room. What's more of locking it. My area is well known for robberies and my neighbor just gotten into one. When will she ever learn.

There was once she left the gas stove on, after cooking her omelet. That I believe, need no explanation for the undying consequences if anything were to happen.

There is just too many things to rant about, and I sometimes ponder why would even bother to post things regarding her and waste my time. I don't know. Let's hope she will get back to her senses in years to come, and someone would just beat her up nicely and let her know what has she been doing all this while.

- Ben

0 comments