Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Reopening of the blog

Posted by BenNike Wednesday, October 11, 2006

hey!

I registered this blog quite long ago but totally forgotten about it XD

Hmm.. I skipped school today and planning to skip tomorrow too. Well i thought about going to school but theres really nothing to do in school. I read the timetable and it sucks! Everyday theres activities which is either speech about something or games games games.. Meanwhile, Form 4 are having exams and Form 5 are preparing for their final exam, SPM. Why cant the school just announce school holidays for the Form 3? hehe.. sounds stupid.. but its True! Its really wasting our time going to school ... zzz argh! dont wanna talk about it.

I played game throughout the day and im totally addicted to this game called Maplestory. Unfortunately, many people say "this game sucks its 2D" or "omg! why you play that game..? its for small kids!" Zzz.. bla bla bla.. I donno why but i just love the cute characters in the game. You should try playing that game.. haha~ http://www.maplesea.com if you're interested. My IGN : BenL

By the way, i just bought a form 4 History Text Book and Add Maths. I heard alot of times from seniors and teachers saying that its easy to fail in ur Add maths, therefore i planned to study earlier. After finishing my PMR, i just realised that that there are chances for me to get a few B's due to my lack of studies and too much computers games. Well.. i just hope the examiners are blind and they reduce the marking scheme.. XD

Ok gotta go now. Bye ^^ thx for reading.

-BenL

1 Comment

  1. kiddokoala Said,

    HI BEN!!!
    Let me be the first one to comment. Chun leh..got people that comment on your blog. LoL.

    1) YOU'RE STUDYING SEJARAH AND ADD MATH? WOW!!! (hehe...i'm studying sejarah too)

    2) I hope I get blind examiners too.

    That's it. =D

    Posted on October 11, 2006 at 6:14 AM