Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Life of being sick

Posted by BenNike Sunday, June 24, 2007

My mom grounded me from going to school activities today. *sigh* I've wasted 10 bucks -.-
Besides, I couldn't get to watch my friends perform on stage. What a waste.

Its like living in hell yesterday. Let me explain all about it. I started to get symptoms of fever during Friday night. Soon I began to get one, my dad took me to the clinic for medical treatment. Fever pills, antibiotics, flu pills, cough syrups, vitamins and some soreathroat sweets. I immediately went to sleep after taking the pills.

The next morning, I woke up at 12 in the afternoon. I was so drowsy eventhough I just woke up. I took my breakfast and consumed my pill prescribe by my doctor. I continued my sleep at 1pm. Soon, I woke up at 4pm. I went downstairs feeling fatigued and worn out. I watched some movies.

Its 7pm, and 7.30 will be a church play going on in Segi College. Unfortunately, I knew I would not be able to attend. Feeling disappointed. I went back to sleep, due to my over sleeping or how do I call that, I woke up at 8 -.- Its kinda weird, my body is feeling really tired and I'm feeling sleepy yet I couldn't get myself into sleep. I tried forcing myself to sleep, close my eyes for 30minutes ++ and I still can't get myself to sleep. Instead, I got headache due to that -.-

So I play games for the moment. However, my fingers are too tired to even move the mouse nor type the keyboard -.- I decided to try my luck to get myself into sleep at 9pm. Damm, not only I get a bad headache, my eyes hurts (due to playing computer), body felt so warm(fever) yet I'm shivering, caught a flu, couldn't breath so I gotta breath through my mouth, kept coughing and my throat is so sore, sweating eventhough I turn on my air con full blast and the fan. Kept drinking water every 5-10minutes because my mouth felt so dry and kept coughing. I can't recall what time I completely fall asleep but I knew its at least 1hr ++ which means around 10 something.

On Sunday morning, I felt so fresh and much better. I really thank God for it. I felt so energetic and my sorethroat felt better. My fever subsided. Not only that, I stopped coughing for some time. However, due to the fact I'm still sick, my mom wouldn't allow me to participate in school activities which is held at school. It starts at 2 something, not forgetting a friendly bowling tournament against the Omega LEO which starts around 11pm. So throughout the day, I watched movies. Full House, Prison Break, Animes, Mangas, Disney Shows. In the end, I finally to sleep peacefully without much disturbance like yesterday. I'm glad that I finally made it through. It was hell to me on Saturday night.

XD

0 comments