Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Why must it be today?!

Posted by BenNike Friday, June 22, 2007

Title says it all. Gosh, why must it happen today? today?!!!

Got a real bad cough during school. As soon as I reached home, I immediately went to sleep. This is the 1st time I felt so tired and exhausted. Woke up at 6pm, and guess what? I touched my forehead, its so warm!

I knew I will soon get a fever. zz My dad took me to the clinic for some medical treatment. Doctor say my sickness is just the beginning. 1st it will be cough to fever then sorethroat and finally.. the whole set. -.- I'm coughing while typing these. *Sigh* Other than that, my dad forbids me to go for my school activities.

This weekend is a busy day for me, schools activities,club activities. I presume that I'll be spending the whole day at home, resting. Sigh. **** them. Of all time, why is it today? T_T

0 comments