Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Survey ? o.o

Posted by BenNike Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tagged by Raine.

Fine fine.. I shall do it properly XD. *Of course of course*

1. Who were you with 2 days ago?
My friends

2. What woke you up this morning?
Alarm

3. If you took a drug test would you pass it?
Of course

4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Of course

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
Of course

6. When is the last time you cried?
No idea

7. Ever thrown up in public?
Never

8. What's the worst thing you've done ?
Erm, I have my reasons. ^^

9. What's on your mind right now?
Sleep

10. Would you take a bullet for anyone?
My parents, grandma

11. Where would you like to live?
Anywhere. I like where I'm living.

12. What kind of home would you like?
Any kind.

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Doctor / Accountant / Business Management.

14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Erm, no idea. Maybe living by myself ?

15. When was the last time you fell over or ran into something?
Few days back

16. Do you listen to music every day?
Of course

17. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate Ice Cream

18. Are you a fast typer?
Of course

19. What are you doing this weekend?
Badminton

20. Whats your favorite type of soda?
Coca-cola

21. Have you ever moved?
Don't get it

22. Have you ever won an award?
Of course

23. What do you want to do right now?
Sleep but I can't

24. Are you listening to music right now?
Of course

25. Do you like someone right now?
Nope.

26. When were you the saddest in your whole life?
When my grandpa , and my dog passed away.

27. What time is it?
Summer Time !

28. What makes you mad?
Kept procastinating

29. Have you ever had a song written about you?
Nope. Don't think I'm capable of doing one.

30. What songs make you cry?
I'm not sure

31. What songs make you happy?
~If you happy and you know you clap your hands.. *clap clap*

32. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
Peaceful and relaxing songs.

33. Do you have a job?
Last year during the holidays.

34. What does Your CD player have in it right now?
Don't have one.

35. What makes you happy?
Straight A1 in SPM.

36. Whats the next CD you're gonna get?
Sayuri Iwata

Tag 5 people
-Angel
-Ann Nee
-Kwok Hoe
-Ben Ang
-Andrew

The End =)

-BeN

0 comments