Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Exams !

Posted by BenNike Saturday, September 29, 2007

To everyone who is checking out my blog and currently going through exam period,

I pray and hope that you, YES YOU, will study hard and try your best to excel in your examination, for indeed you won't have regrets when you study mightily and end up getting inferior grades. Don't fret. Quoted by Mickey Rooney "You always pass failure on the way to success" Whenever you get poor grades, tell your parents that you have already taken the first step but theres another gazillion more steps to take! *Hehz , kidding ya* As for me if I have really studied hard, and if I do get poor grades, I know that I have not been lazy.


To all my beloved friends, it's not about the output, it's the process of getting the output. Therefore, I hope and I am sure that in your process on achieving the output, you will be sincere, with your own strength of studying. Don't think you can't study, think of Nike, Just Do It ! Besides, just imagine all the girls/boys you get to hook up with after years of hardwork by studying and upon reaching success in the future. >=D

Good Luck. ^^

-BeN

0 comments