Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

- - - - - - - - - - -

Posted by BenNike Tuesday, October 2, 2007

People shouldn't dwell on the past. Its enough to try your best in all that you're doing now.

The other side of suffering
===========================

Everyone feels pain.
But surely, after suffering satisfaction will arive.
Even with sports, studying or other ordeals.
With life, its like that for everyone.
If we can beat the pain, on the other side,
a rainbow of happiness awaits us.
That will definitely become a treasure.
Let's believe in that .

Step by step
============

When my existence seem to disappear,
I will look for the place where I can do the best I can.
From now on, I'll deliberate slowly.
I wont be impatient,
I wont be greedy,
I wont give up,
Because everyone takes things step by step.

Life is short, that should always be treasure.

-BeN

0 comments