Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Home Sweet Home ?

Posted by BenNike Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I really wish I stayed somewhere nearer so I wouldn't just count on my friend's transport. Taking public transport isn't easy in my area. At times, I have to wait almost 45minutes just to get a bus to Sunway Pyramid. Besides, standing under the blazing hot sun without any shelter would just sweat the hell out of me and before I reach my destination, I would have already stink like a skunk. HOW convenient ? Heres another option, calling a cab ? The cost for a cab to reach ss15, cost almost RM10 multiply by 2 (2 ways).

and Yes, its reasonable if I go out once in a blue moon. However, if this keeps up , it could just total up to 3 digits just for a transport. Besides, I don't have any job, and my main source of money would come from my parents.

I love my home, yet I really do hope my home is somewhere nearer. Its kinda stressful when someone ask me out. As usual, my primary concern would be .. Transport. At times, people would say why am I so anti social (not going out, stay at home, etc etc) Going out is such a hassle to me. In fact, I even tried to explain whats the reason for my absence but I guess everyone is hard headed ya. All they could say is 'ya ya ya' for a typical Malaysian. Some would even say I study throughout the time. WTH ? -.-

~.~ Holiday might just be a dull, monotonous and boring times for me. *Sigh* I guess this pretty much add up everything I'm trying to say on why I seldom go out.

-BeN

0 comments