Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

04 - 03 - 2008

Posted by BenNike Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Study already ?
Got study ar ?
Hows your studies ?
What time you sleep ?

I've been bombarded with tons of question relating to studies lately. Have you study ? Touch your book already ? Got Study ?

And, me being slightly goaded would definitely answer No in a delightful manner of course. Unfortunately, "they" just aren't satisfied with my answer. Simply to say, when I say No, it means Yes, and when I say Yes, it means Yes too ! Why spend their precious "golden" time asking redundant questions when the answers just lie beneath them ? Not the person that answers ?

Maybe this is the disadvantage being in the top class AKA "Kiasu" =D
Come on, its just the 1st monthly test. It's an individual choice to choose whether to study or not to. Why must you guys bothered to ask ? For your information, "Kiasu" has already imprinted on our forehead. Hence, it is not compulsory to show more.

~.~

May I present to you.. my love



Ferrari Enzo based car : Ferrari FXX

It's gonna be mine 1 day ^^

-BeN
"Inwritten" - Chat Box

1 Comment

  1. GO BUGATTI VEYRON!!!!!

    Posted on March 6, 2008 at 11:22 PM