Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Jackpot - 12th August 2008

Posted by BenNike Tuesday, August 12, 2008

5.20p.m
5sec... 10sec... 20sec..

The countdown was initiated. Will I make it ? .....
How will it impact me ? .....
Will it be me ? ......
Questions going through my mind... - with echoes, booming with perfect resonance, ricocheting and rebounding every single query.

====

Minutes later. . .

Will it be me ? I wondered. Speculations began and that was all I could think about.
"Its all in your hand", I muttered...
Can luck finally play a critical and vital role in this ? ...


====

Soon...
Sweat pores began to evaporate, bringing a cold sensation to every part of my body. I shivered in trepidation ....

"It" vibrated. With all my might, I cast and chanted ancient Buddhism words, and took hold of it.
Please, this will not be me..

"You got ?"
That was all "they" ask.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few seconds passed....

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.

"NoooOOooOoOOoOooO," I shouted.

I hit the bloody "JACKPOT."

****, NS, here I go. (>.<)

-BeN

P.S : Happy 17'th Birthday !! to
  • Yong Bin
  • Wong Siew Fai

0 comments