Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

A thought of mind.

Posted by BenNike Sunday, August 10, 2008

Something to share with everyone.
" We cannot change the cards we are dealt,
just how we play the hand. "
-Randy Pausch



Hmm, no time for comments or review. Bah ~.~


So, there I go. Wondering how it feels like going oversea to study. This afternoon, we had a farewell lunch for my cousin before she head to Chicago, US to study achitecture course. Reveling the entire time as my cousin should be, I was a little shocked after knowing this whole course last for 5 whole years.

5 years in overseas ! So cool. Oh well, hard work do pay off. She recently obtained a scholarship (not full but enough) for this trip. Hence, she wouldn't hestitate to go there. Accomodation are provided in the uni as there are plenty of hostel built there. She'll be leaving at 9.45 p.m.

Easily seen through her facial expression, she is nervous yet excited. She kept complaining the limited clothing she can pack due to the expensive tax fee for bags transit. She even plans to bring everything she has there -.-

Girls.. So we talked and shared many things regarding the past on her college life and the interview she went to. Everything went well and it was a sad moment for us as she has to leave Msia for 5 years. The only time she would come back is next year. Before heading home, we took pictures and exchanged hugs. I am elated and jubilant for her and wish her luck for her oncoming new adventure that she would face few days later.

On the way back, I kept visualing myself in her situation. How would I feel after knowing all these years I have to leave Msia and venture out of the country. How much things do I have to pack ? o.o Will I changed after my trip ? Will I miss my family, my relative, my friends, my game console ? Yada yada. ..

Despite that, reality came back to my senses. As a quote said, "You won't gain anything without efforts." It's true albeit after reading the book "Secret" by Rhonda Byrne where he said that we could get anything we want as long we believe in it. To summarize it, its called the 'Law of Attraction.'

However, do you think we can get a full JPA scholarship without shedding any sweat ? Pure perseverance, effort, determination and motivation are required to accomplish this kind of task. So to say, these are the key element in successfully fulfilling this task. Simple to say, I have to put studies/academic as my main precedence.

So far so good, I said exultantly as my studies are well consistent throughout the month. However, could I make it ? That was another question. We have only 24 more days to Trials and I must not forget that this trial result will determine my college entrance for January. Forecast result will be made and I must not reach their unmet condition. Tons of things going through my mind.

Again I shooked my head and closed my eyes. After a minute, we reached Jusco. "Jusco ?," I muttered.

Few seconds later, I remembered that my mom needs to head to Jusco to exchange her clothing. So, my sister and I headed to MPH to grab a few new books. I bought The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch and my sis bought Vampire Destiny written by Darren Shan. With excitement, we quickly paid for our books and head home after my mom is done with hers.



With no time to spare, I better make a quick study. Gotta cover up all my syllabus or I'm not gonna enjoy what my cousin is enjoying now. XD XD

Bye.

-BeN

0 comments