Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Good Bye SMKSJ

Posted by BenNike Monday, December 1, 2008

5..6..7..8..9 Seconds..

Staring bluntly at my grey-Nike digital watch, slowly counting the time..

" Just when will it end ? Just when ?! "

With my head down on the wooden desk, imaginative thoughts swirling around me, the smell of freedom vacantly appeared next to me, as I approached the final paper of "Prinsip Perakaunan"

I muttered and showed a thankful sign as paper 1 wasn't as problematical as I expected. Meanwhile, everything slowed down around me for that duration. I finished the paper with a sigh of relief, but the enjoyment didn't last long, as I swivelled my head and only to see 30 minutes has passed.

--------

1 hour to go, I told myself. A long dreadful moment for I was there. Here I am, waiting for the big hand clock to strike 12.25 p.m.

A gruelling moment it would be, I flipped and double checked the paper for careless mistakes. However, nothing can outweigh the thoughts of finishing SPM and holidays. Hence, I spared only 25 minutes of my precious time going through the paper over and over again.

-------

With my thoughts wondering in another 'dimension', I look around surreptitiously to avoid being accused for cheating, and only to find Peng Han stagnant in his seat.

-------

Yawning and waiting for time to pass, shots of pieces of rubbers were thrown towards me. Simply to know, it would be Peng Han. Pieces of rubbers were then thrown headed for him as I responded to his assault. In that moment, I was almost caught by the invigilator. With flicks of shadow he could see through his eyes, he quickly revolved his body to find his victim. But to no avail, he sighed with chagrin while looking intently at me as I remained insipid to the surrounding.

30 Minutes has passed..

Everyone began to be restless, just waiting for the final moment, to their path of independence. Some took a nap, and some gazed around, admiring the scenery outside the window for one last time.

--------

"Only 1 minute left !, I told myself."

As the invigilator moved the bell to the centre of the main table, he spoke with a smile on his face, wishing everyone the best of luck and "Happy Holidays".

An euphoric moment it would be, as he pushed the bell down, making a sharp-piercing sound to end the final paper. Papers were collected by the person in-charge after that. As soon as all the papers were taken away, screams of joy could be loudly heard and coherent conversations were initiated among friends simultaneously. Everyone left the examination room with cheerfulness, merriment and joyfulness, relishing the moment they have as they finished their final obstacle of the year.

-------

Approaching the front gate of school, I looked back, reminiscing the past and remembering everything I can from the time I came to this school. I heave another sigh of relief and now, I shall embark on the new journey waiting ahead of me. This will be the new phase of life.

" Good Bye SMKSJ "

Written By,

Benjamin Lim
5 Setia

2 comments

  1. well most of us says gudbye 2 smksj earlier than u..hak3..jkjk..nway..ur sentence was cun!!haha biasa la budak smartest!!hehe:)

    Posted on December 3, 2008 at 4:21 AM

     
  2. BenNike Said,

    tak la amirah, i learn from you. =) I smart because my neighbour also smart ma.

    Posted on December 3, 2008 at 8:40 AM