Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

Joy and Laughter ~

Posted by BenNike Thursday, December 25, 2008


Clocks are ticking away - second by second...

Before you know it, its already approximately 13 more days towards the 1st day of my College Orientation. In addition to that, the fact that high school has already ended has stay continuously as the incontrovertible truth. Likewise, one can never deny that high school is yet to finish. So after enjoying my wonderful holiday, I do ponder about how everyone is feeling towards the start of college life.

As for me, being ambivalent whether or not I am genuinely exhilarated or just plainly indifferent towards this beginning of the new phase of life, I do wonder just what am I thinking lately. Skipping that, I am thankful to know that at least 2 of my schoolmates are coming along with me to study the same course. That is, MUFY, which simply stands for Monash University Foundation Year.

College, a term most often used today to denote an educational institution, I am hoping that this incoming college life would not lead me into an arduous and strenuous life. Besides that, I fervently believe I am able to cope with the demands made by lecturers together with assignments given. After reading just a quarter of a book written by Adam Khoo, he has already built an insight in me on how to sustain a consistent management of workload together with motivational thoughts to enable me to undertake any kinds of impediment laying ahead.

Having said that, it usually mean that I must not give up even I were to encounter an insurmountable barrier or any unbreakable obstacle between me and the goal I am planning to achieve.

[ "Must" but never "should" nor "wish" ] - Adam Khoo

Hence, I contemplate not to procrastinate and I must remain resolute in regards of these new resolutions that I have made for next year. I must stand firm and not let any of my negative judgement manipulate me. =)

=========

~Santa Claus is coming.. to Town !!~



Today is 25th Dec, so, Merry Christmas to everyone who are celebrating it !! A new year brings new joy and new luck. May everyone stay ecstatic and jubilant throughout the time, and never let sorrow or unhappiness overwhelm you. All the best for next year and the following years to come. Don't forget to make new friends as well. And of course, never -never forget your old friends. ^__^



All in all, Happy Early New Year to everyone and Happy Holidays for those are who taking March or June intake next year. Good Luck to the 1st batch Ns-ian and hope you guys and girls will enjoy it thoroughly.

-BenLim

0 comments