Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

07 - 05 - [ 2010-1 = 2009 ]

Posted by BenNike Thursday, May 7, 2009

*Relieved*

Visual Basic Practical Test is not as difficult as expected.

*Laugh hysterically*

Finished it as fast as I can and then head off to meet my friends. Reaching the library, I stumbled with my Aus Mat friends.


I wonder what are they watching.. hmm..


Documentary ? Research studies ? News ?


No. Spongebob Squarepants ! swtt


And I thought Aus Mat is a very demanding and "stressing" course, as quoted by one of the Aus Mat students.

Just got a mail from Miss Vani, my strict yet kind Computer Science Lecturer. Visual Basic Programming Topic Test starts at 8.30 a.m !! not 2.45 p.m =.=||
Back to study =p

- BenN

- Tune into : Sandstorm - Darude (One of the best Techno's)




Mr Eugene posing while Jee Kin indulged in the Initial D arcade game =)

0 comments