Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

6th May 2009

Posted by BenNike Wednesday, May 6, 2009



A very merry Happy 18th Birthday ! to my beloved friend, Chin Kok Wah, whose now studying in Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC).

So when is the next outing ? =D


Sunway College

Just realised I only attended 1 1/2 class today. Why the half ? Well, I left my English class after half a hour when Miss H was missing. Miss Jenifer was absent and Miss Hanna took over the class. And I was pretty misfortunate to enter the class without noticing the absence of Miss J. Having my face recognised by Miss H, I have no options but to stay throughout the lesson. (maybe, half of the lesson ^^)

Skipped Computer Science class as well to go Pyramid with Eugene, Cavan and others. Let's hope this doesn't affect my performance for tomorrow's Visual Basic Practical Test. =)
That's all. Adios.

-BenN

P.S : Stop fighting k, no matter who is right, both will lose something. =(
*heave a dissapointed sigh*

SMILEEE ^_____^

0 comments