Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

27th September 2009

Posted by BenNike Sunday, September 27, 2009

To start anew for tomorrow, I shall. A week of holiday has ended and nothing productive gained throughout the entire semester break.

1. It seems to me I've been thinking a lot lately. Carefully thinking of the consequences, the result, and the future outcome.

2. I'm really worried and lost.

3. I'm doing my presentation slide now, after days of procrastination. I'm doing it now for the sake of necessity rather than a luxury. At least I tried.

4. Tomorrow is badminton and I don't feel like going.

5. College classes commence starting tomorrow and I feel no slight notion of enthusiasticm in me despite the need for me to communicate with my friends after a long week of dreadful holiday.

6. I love college, yet I hate it at times. It comes and go. I don't know why.

7. I want to get over with the Moral Studies Project and my Maths topic test.

8. It is time, to search for other alternative. Rest assured I will not be disillusioned by the abundant peer pressure lingering around me.

Bye.

- Benjamin

0 comments