Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

A Jog In Seri Kembangan

Posted by BenNike Monday, September 21, 2009

The setting sun paints in the skies in hues of orange and yellow, basking the vast green landscapes that stretch for miles in its beauty. With the skies buoyant around the corners of the shiny rays of sunlight, clouds looking as fluffy as always and blue in its nature, blending in, to merge such a tranquil and picturesque atmosphere in that moment of time.

Bringing further to the ground, fresh and identical pine trees lingered straight in the pathway, giving a seemingly impression of a parallel world of mirrors as I jog passed it. A downpour, earlier in the morning, leaving every leaves a vivid details of lush-greenish and countrified leaves, with water particles gracefully streaming down the minuscule yet distinct veins of every leaves.

Weather wise, it's cold and chilly. With every few steps jogged, the blustery wind brushes through my face, caressing it and provide such a temptation to continue further on to enjoy the luxury of this feeling.

I stared straight, looking deep into the never-ending damp trail, never knowing that comes ahead. With no hesitation, I moved forward and further deep through the vast empty path, where there is no living souls around but me and my beloved I-Pod.

Myriads of brilliant sun-rays shone the pathways, such glittery glows I had never seem to notice the entire time, not forgetting the radiant luminosity it emanated. I squinted my eyes and swiveled my head looking back at the steps I've taken.
"These are my choices, and here I am".

Each second passed, and every distance I covered, troubled thoughts continued to swirl and spiral around my palpable consciousness, with no uncertainty to remain its very nature. It skyrocketed and ricocheted with such intense reverberation and only leaving me with a seemingly petite and trivial gap to breath out and clear my attention.
I reflected upon myself, and thought.. "Maybe This is My Destiny".

to be continued..

- Benjamin

0 comments