Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

A Love To Be Remembered

Posted by BenNike Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sometimes I wonder if you know,
Exactly how I feel,
Our love is not romantic,
But still is very real.

You come to me when you feel bad,
And everything goes wrong,
Always expecting happiness,
And to hear a cheery song.

I’ll always be here when you're hurt,
I know you know I’ll stay,
But I’m not sure you’d miss me,
If I ever went away.

Friends in deed are a very rare find,
Not too many stick it out,
Through the good times and bad,
Giving no cause to doubt.

I hang on your every word.
Your simple presence in a room,
gives my life a purpose.
Add your voice and a smile,
and I melt away.

Friends is all we'll ever be,
but Why I do feel it's more ?

I wish I could tell you how I really feel inside.
That I'd be willing to take that chance,
To be more than just your friend.
I know you sense this, as I do,
but it's easier to pretend.
Saying it would make it real,
and you'd run away and hide from me.

So I'll try and keep the flood gates closed,
and be content that you let me be,
Just your friend.

Should I smile,
because we're friends,
or should I cry,
because that's all we'll ever be.

- Benjamin Lim Beng Han
- 3th September 2009

2 comments

  1. Grach! Said,

    gosh, its so touching!

    Posted on September 29, 2009 at 3:48 AM

     
  2. jCmt Said,

    Awww! lol

    Posted on December 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM