Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

So many things to do, So little time.

Posted by BenNike Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm back again. As cliche as it sounds like, it will always remain the unassailable truth for this statement.

There are just too many things to do and so little time.

I went for Sunway Badminton Club General Meeting for the election of committees. Having the thought of getting a higher ranking post in the commitee, I pulled back after some time of thinking. I wouldn't want to get myself stressed up due to numerous commitments I have.

  • Being committed to studies - high results
  • Being committed to badminton
  • Being committed to piano
  • Being committed to novels
  • Being committed to Computer Science
  • Being committed for Secretary for my Moral Studies Project

So it seems kinda few, but trust me, its rather time consuming and no doubt taking part of my life away, in a good sense of course =)

Moving on, Maths exam will commence next Thursday. Going to study after I'm done with this post. Well, there's basically every topic test every week. XD Not forgetting pop quizzes.

Submission of my english research project is also due next Tuesday and I'm partially done with two of my arguments and introduction. Still lack the references needed. Let's hope I wouldn't procrastinate in this period of time. XD

Stress level is of course rising, and trying my best to cope with it. My luxury will always remain in gym. Tends to drift myself away when I'm in gym, especially when I'm on threadmill. I want to post something appreciative on my future post, after reflecting a few things when I'm idling around.

Went out to Pyramid to watch proposal with my MUFY mates on Thursday. Hung out with Esther on Wednesday and Saturday, My muscle is kinda sore after hours of badminton for two days straight. Aiming to become a pro ^^
Next target : Backhand Smash

Oh well, I suppose thats all for myself. Rest assuring myself to study constantly and remain the top seed. ^^

- BenNike (23rd August 2009)

0 comments