Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

11th August 2009

Posted by BenNike Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Despite the constant pressure I am giving myself, the expectation I believed I should achieve. Let's look into my college life.

Searing and blazing hot sun rays penetrating the fine ozone layer, which used to be thick yet as thin as a paper due to CFC, prevalence of haze, and last but not least, unexpected & unpredictable rainy days.

Been giving me major or minor headache at times. It sucks so much. Weather is just so hot, I always give thought twice whether to strip myself naked. haha. If only theres a shower room in college. Often needed a bath during the afternoon. XD

Homeworks and assignments..

hmm..

CSC Presentation - DONE
CSC Presentation Hard Copy Report - DONE
Char Analysis Group Oral Presentation -Thursday
Accounts homework - today
Maths homework - today

Current Results :
Maths = 82 %
CSC = 94 %
Acc = ?

Making more friends as usual. hehe.

-BeN

0 comments