Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

14th August 2009

Posted by BenNike Friday, August 14, 2009

So in love with Lenka - The Show and David Archuleta - Zero Gravity. Since I've private this blog already. My post is going to start to be personal. Hehe. I had enough to trying to control the emotions I conveyed through my post and be neutral as possible, so as not to accuse nor offend anyone reading it.

Oh well, that's the past, I've learned and not doing it again.

College life is somehow mundane and monotonous, with the weather being a bitch most of the time, fiery sunny day, just can't take it. I'm kinda disappointed today after hearing what my parents have to say. If only my grandma would appreciate their sheer and sincere effort in making her life easier. Sigh..

Anyway, good news is, I got a perfect score of 100% for my 1st Accounting Topic Test.
Real proud though ^^ Grace was so doubtful why I managed to get that even though I behaved mischievously in class. Went out for pyramid today and met up with a few friends. =)

Ok gotta make use of my priceless weekend. Will focus on my Eng research assignment and finish my novel and master Yiruma-Maybe.

GO Ben ! ^^

0 comments