Welcome =) Enjoy yourself ! ^^

What Time Is It ? ^^

4th September 2007

Screams of Horror

3rd December 2008

Guilty Island

10th December 2008

It's just so laughable

12th December 2008

4th August 2009

Posted by BenNike Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I recently knocked the side car of Myvi when I was going in for a park in the college compound. It was really embarassing and disappointing, to know the fact that I drove for 1 month already, and yet mistakes appear constantly trying to bring me down.

Other than that, life is good for now I believe. However, I suppose things will go worse from now on. It's yes or no now. Moving on, I'm having my account exam tomorrow, 70% prepared and I'm only left 2 hours to study before I slump into my snug & comfortable bed.

Nowadays, I've been thinking. Just what do I desire now ?
Besides slacking and enjoying myself, what is the purpose of my life .. ?

Am I really working towards my goal, studying sufficiently for my major subject, Computer Science or just procrastinating around. I thank God as Tatt Fai did brought me back to consciousness for my starting signs of procrastinating symptoms.

I'm well aware of that, and now I shall pledge myself to really push myself. What am I lacking now is the driving force, I require. Coming back from college, I'll be entirely tired, physically and mentally and just wants to take a long nap. Upon waking, I basically wasted my entire time because my sleeping time has yet to change.

Just what am I doing again ? When will I do something productive ?

I promise I will change.

My current resolution, which I will start doing now.
  • Study for my computer science
  • Read my novels, finish it
  • Once reaching home, I will head to the gym and workout
  • Really control my diet, I've gaining weight lately, *not muscles* zz
  • Be committed in my badminton
  • Be commited to piano
Well, that all I believe for now. Wish myself luck though for tomorrow's gruelling test. hehe. 90+ please ^^

-Benjamin Lim

0 comments